turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

DDD thread

Did you claim eitc?

ivan1982

DDD thread

Same for me

DDD thread

same here but was able to order my IRS transcripts Thursday of last week, both return and account 

DDD thread

Wanted to direct people towards my ddd thread that I created for people specifically with credits.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/direct-deposit-dates-for-people-with-cre...

DDD thread

I know someone who received their refund last week and they were not given a date. Their was was in their account. They also claimed the credits

DDD thread

Did you claim any childcare or EIC credit 

DDD thread

This morning my status bars disappeared and the WMR site just says your refund is still being processed and gave topic 152. 

DDD thread

I never had anything but one bar and still saying processing with topic 152

DDD thread

• If the IRS accepts your return by: Direct deposit could be sent as early as: Or your check could be mailed as early as: 
    January 27th February 7th February 14th 
    February 3rd February 14th February 21st 
    February 10th February 21st February 28th 
    February 18th February 28th March 6th 
    February 24th March 6th March 13th 
    March 2nd March 13th March 20th 
    March 9th March 20th March 27th 
    March 16th March 27th April 3rd 
    March 23rd April 3rd April 10th 
    March 30th April 10th April 17th 
    April 6th April 17th April 24th 
    April 13th April 24th May 1st 
    April 

DDD thread

The refund chart above presents  only an estimated date and is  put out by a third party ... the IRS has no formal refund chart any longer and has not for several years now ...

IRS no longer processes returns in first in first out batches. They are processed individually so The returns sent in at the same time will not necessarily process together.

The IRS states that 9 of 10 returns will process in 21 days or less from being accepted not filed. However considering that the IRS processes more than 140 million returns that means 14 million will be delayed for more than 21 days. 

Think of the IRS process as a long pipe line. Some returns will be rejected before being allowed into the pipe and the rest will be accepted. Then once accepted into the pipeline many will process directly through without any delays and some will not.  Some returns will be siphoned off for further review of some kind. The basis of what triggers these reviews is a well guarded secret but some are just picked randomly every year.

Some reviews are automated and some will require human attention. The processing times will vary and due to the continued understaffing situation and the gov shutdown  they are likely to take much longer this year than last.

DDD thread

Wow 

DDD thread

Any notice yet?

DDD thread

Not for me!!

DDD thread

I only have the ACT message. I don’t have any bars. Does anyone have the same thing 

DDD thread

Still on one bar. I was able to order transcript and it had a refund date of 2/20/20

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies