Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Credit for AMT Paid in Prior Year says needs review but doesn't save when I hit the review button. Is this section not ready in turbotax?

My form 8801 from 2022 shows a credit carryforward, and I click review on Turbotax, it shows that credit, but when I click on done and am taken back to the tax breaks section, the Credit for Amt line still shows Needs Review. How do I fix this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Credit for AMT Paid in Prior Year says needs review but doesn't save when I hit the review button. Is this section not ready in turbotax?

Try closing TurboTax, clear your Cache and Cookies, and reopen TurboTax.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks. I cleared the cache and restarted my computer. No changes

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I called TurboTax customer service. They couldn't figure it out either. 

Any luck? I am having the same issue.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies