Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Chase 1099 import does not include trades

When importing 1099 data from Chase (You Invest), TurboTax is only pulling in dividend information; all stock trades and short/long term gains are missing. All of the expected trades are in the 1099 PDF I view on their site.

Is this an issue with TurboTax or Chase?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest to try again and look carefully.  some places have one document to import for dividends and another for security trades.   you may have to scroll down to see the full list.    still have a problem?  call Chase.   Sometines one 1099 is ready before the other.  I looked at Chase website and some of those documents will not be ready until 2/19

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest to try again and look carefully.  some places have one document to import for dividends and another for security trades.   you may have to scroll down to see the full list.    still have a problem?  call Chase.   Sometines one 1099 is ready before the other.  I looked at Chase website and some of those documents will not be ready until 2/19

Thanks! This is resolved. Initially, importing from "Chase Bank" partially imported my investment account for some reason. I had to import from Chase Investments to retrieve all info and enter the interest number from my checking/savings manually.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies