Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can you please help me find the 24 character tracking ID number from Northwestern Mutual?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Can you please help me find the 24 character tracking ID number from Northwestern Mutual?

What are you trying to do?  You may need to contact them directly for assistance.  

While Northwestern Mutual Private Client Services does have the ability to import your information directly into TurboTax as they have agreed to offer that service to you, TurboTax would have no way of getting your number for you.

Tax import partners

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I'm trying to import my tax statement per the TurboTax instructions, but there isn't a 24 digit code where TurboTax says there should be one. Here is a screenshot of the page I'm on. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.51.25 PM.png

I just figured it out. Thank you for trying to help.

How did you figure it out? 

I was choosing the wrong northwestern option. It wanted letters, not the full business name. It was in the fine print below the login. 

How did you solve this?

The fine print below the login told me that I was choosing the wrong Northwestern option. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies