Can you please help me find the 24 character track...

m-a-howard11

Can you please help me find the 24 character tracking ID number from Northwestern Mutual?

JotikaT2

What are you trying to do?  You may need to contact them directly for assistance.  

While Northwestern Mutual Private Client Services does have the ability to import your information directly into TurboTax as they have agreed to offer that service to you, TurboTax would have no way of getting your number for you.

Tax import partners

m-a-howard11

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I'm trying to import my tax statement per the TurboTax instructions, but there isn't a 24 digit code where TurboTax says there should be one. Here is a screenshot of the page I'm on. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 5.51.25 PM.png

m-a-howard11

I just figured it out. Thank you for trying to help.

jhentrich40

How did you figure it out? 

m-a-howard11

I was choosing the wrong northwestern option. It wanted letters, not the full business name. It was in the fine print below the login. 

besetznybb92

How did you solve this?

m-a-howard11

The fine print below the login told me that I was choosing the wrong Northwestern option.