Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

barbosa007
Returning Member

Can you help me complete my return - I have received a full K-1 2020 Form 1065, and JPM has given me several investment accounts, which I want to upload to Turbotax

I have submitted extensive Schedule E data for my  tenants in NYC.

Now I have received a Schedule K-!  Form 1065 as a partner to Bleecker Charles Co  LLC;   which I can send youi;  also have received several new account s from my bank, JPM Chase Private Client.

Barbosa [phone number removed]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

Can you help me complete my return - I have received a full K-1 2020 Form 1065, and JPM has given me several investment accounts, which I want to upload to Turbotax

TurboTax can definitely help!  If you are using a TurboTax online version select the "Live Tax Advice" tab at the top right of your screen. 

If you are using a desktop version use this link to make a contact appointment.  

An expert will be able to view your TurboTax screen and help you make the correct entries.  The expert will also be able to assist you if want to have TurboTax complete your entire return for you.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
barbosa007
Returning Member

I am a Chase Private Client,,  and have connected with  TutboTax in mid March by delivering Schedule E tenants in NYC ;  Recently, I have received a 2020 K-1  for Bleecker Charles Co. LLC  as a 6.4747...%  partner.

I have also received over the weekend several  new investments  accounts in my  Chase properties.

Joe Barbosa

@barbosa007 

You are posting to a PUBLIC internet forum NOT TT support ... please read the post above yours for information on how to get one on one personal assistance if you cannot understand how to enter the new forms you got in the mail. 

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Critter-3 is correct, this is a public forum.

In TurboTax Online, you will access K-1 partnership questions:

• Down the left side, click on Federal.
  • Across the top of the screen, click on Wages & Income.
  • Scroll down to S-corps, Partnerships and Trusts.  Click Show more.
  • Click Start to the right of Schedule K-1.

The Chase accounts can likely be downloaded at

• Down the left side, click on Federal.
  • Across the top of the screen, click on Wages & Income.
  • Scroll down to Investment Income.  Click Show more.
  • Click Start to the right of Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, other (1099-B).

Best wishes.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies