Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I talk with someone

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Can I talk with someone

Yes, but not in this forum. We are happy to help. Please post your question for further support. Otherwise, click the link for details to contact TurboTax support.

@2015onmyown19

Tara7373
Returning Member

Can I talk with someone

Hi  I'm Tara and I have a arms worker that's helping me and has helped me but we're still in the process of getting taxes done for free edition and I was wondering if I have to start all over I'm online now I rather talk to somebody and where you can see where I'm at and follow me through to get this done. Thanks, Tara Granger 

Tara7373
Returning Member

Can I talk with someone

I  Really hope to hear from you soon I am messaging you on here from my phone and also if we can go on zoom or something like that so you can follow me through step-by-step on how to do this this my 1st time doing taxes on line to Turbo tax and again edition is free. I also called a rap but she couldn't seem to help me and she got impatient with me earlier in the convent and she calmed down finally. This was a couple nights ago

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Can I talk with someone

Hi @Tara7373! Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, this forum is only for written questions. We cannot see your return and cannot call from this area. But, if you post a question for what you need, we are happy to help you.

You are in the right place to start by filing free. Follow the prompts to create a username and password and continue through the interview.

Start by getting all the forms you have received from the government for earnings and income in one spot. If you filed last year, get these tax returns out for the federal and the state.

TurboTax makes sure everything is covered and keeps it as simple as possible. TurboTax will ask you a ton of questions to capture all your details and take you through every step. 

When you are done entering your details, then you will electronically file the returns. Click this article for more details: How do I e-file my personal (individual) tax returns?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies