turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can i review my tax information after filing

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
ChelseaS

Yes, you can download/print a copy of your filed return by taking the steps below.

1.  Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
  2. If you can't remember, go here so we can help you get log in.
  3. Once you're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline. 
  4. Scroll down to the Some things you can do section. and select Download/print return (PDF). 
    • If you want your calculation worksheets, click Download all forms and worksheets (current-year returns only).

For additional information please see the following TurboTax FAQ. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301609

Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not see "download all forms and worksheets" for 2019 filing season. I am looking for the calculation worksheet not just my return.

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

When you log in, choose Add a State. This will take you to your return without amending. From the menu on the left, choose Tax Tools. Click on Print Center. From here, you can choose to print the return with all worksheets.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Can I review my taxes after submitting. I need the gross amount for stimulus check

DJIce

This doesn't seem to work. I filed using Turbotax Self Employed. I have multiple businesses that I run and the return groups them all together. I need to see them as I entered them. When I click Add a State it just goes into my state. I do not see any option to select Federal or see anything about my federal return. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you have already filed, you can download/print a copy of your tax return using the instructions in the link below.

Instructions to download tax returns

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you, @VictoriaD75  I can't tell you how much I appreciate you solving this problem! I don't know why TT makes this so hard but am grateful to you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies