turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I add Turbo Tax Deluxe for Business

I've already started my return but I need Turbo Tax Deluxe for Business to complete my Return.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

There is no such product as TurboTax Deluxe for Business

There is an online product called TurboTax Self-Employed (to which you can upgrade from the online version of TurboTax Deluxe) and an installed (desktop) product called TurboTax Home & Business. Both of the aforementioned products are designed for sole proprietors who need to file a Schedule C.

There is also a TurboTax product called TurboTax Business (link below) which is designed to prepare income tax returns solely for entities, such as partnerships, multi-member LLCs, corporations, trusts and estates.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

What?  Don't understand what you need.  Deluxe is a personal version.  There is a separate program TT Business is for 1120 Corporation, 1120S Corp, 1065 Partnership or 1041 Estate/Trust returns. Not for self employed independent contractors.  Any version of Turbo Tax (except the Free Online edition) will handle a 1099Misc.  You just get more help in the higher versions.

TurboTax for business is used to prepare tax returns for Estates, trusts, and corporations, including S corps, C corps, and multimember LLC’s.  TurboTax for business is only available as a PC install, it is not available online or for Mac.  

If you have one of these types of corporations, you must prepare the return first, and separately from your personal tax return. The corporate return will include preparation of K-1 statements that are issued to the partners or members of the corporation or partnership, and the K-1 statements must be included on the partners’ personal tax returns.

If you have a disregarded entity, which includes sole proprietorship, single-member LLC, or unincorporated partnership where the only other partner is your spouse, Then you only file a personal tax return that must include a schedule C for the business. To prepare a schedule C in TurboTax online, you must upgrade to TurboTax self-employed addition. You can upgrade within the program at any time.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies