Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jillsand1

Anyone having problems importing 1099 apex clearing into turbo tax.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

32 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

. If you are still unsuccessful, you may have to enter the information manually. You can see this information below on when or if you will be able to import your 1099:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/when-will-i-be-able-to-import-my-1099/00/2...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I finally figured this out. Under ID you would put in your first trade account number which is 8 digits... then under password you put in your social security #. Goes right through!

My first trade account is linked with Apex clearing so I used that account # as my user ID.

Other brokerages may also use Apex clearing I guess. If that's the case just try your brokerage account # under ID and then your social security # under password.

I am. I went over the sales and noticed all are correctly dated. But at the end of the submission, it is an issue with Apex Clearinghouse 1099 with the acquired date. The page started to freezes up. So I am sitting it while waiting for the page to process what I typed in the box. This has bee going on over a week. I get distracted while waiting and forgot about that process and keep repeating my action. The page keep crashing while processing the 1099 and the date I entered in theIt is obvious that there is bug importing Apex Clearinghouse 1099. The form is already imported. I am unable to skip the fix unless I mail the documents.  I see and read the generic response by the mod and it doesn't resolve the issue at all. 

This is the issue that I am struggling with:

Form 1099-B Worksheet (Apex Clearing Corporation): Date Acquired must be entered for CALL F 12/11/20 10.50 F 1.

I came to a conclusion. The 1099 import process is trash. I deleted the several 1099 imports as they were not being processed after imported. There were a lot of data not computed or read correctly which asked me to enter number or make it blank. I did that and it kept asking me over and over. I am so over this. I did it manually with section totals for investments and it went through with no issues. I will keep that in mind in the future to not import 1099 for investments until they fix it.

I also have same issue. Apex Clearing date acquired missing. i imported trade from webull and i have 500+ trades and final review keeps asking for date acquired even though i do see the date when i go to income > 1099 section. Turbotax needs to resolve and stop the app from crashing so frustrating,

astatos01

Same issue here.

I talked to a turbo tax representative on Thursday and he mentioned that issue should be resolved on Friday. Of course the issue still persists.

sweswe
Returning Member

It works. Thanks a lot.

So, I have the same problem, trying to put in Account ID and Tax ID (SS) as my password and TT does not allow me to login always reports login incorrect error? please advise on how to fix this? thanks.

Please note that I have tried the tip as mentioned in this community thread by another user and it does not work for me.

Apex is yet to release 1099 info according to my broker. It will be available after 12/15 feb

Thanks for your response, is it becoz the 1099 is not yet available from Apex, that is why I am not able to login to APEX into TT?

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

That is correct.

@rajeevgupta-leo 

I got mine on Friday, 2/10. Tried to link my account but it won't work. Used my account id on the top of the 1099 Composite and it says it cant sign in. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the Help Article here that provides troubleshooting steps for importing.  The instructions mention Schwab but that is just to serve as an example.

@nquinnt 

I got the 1099-COMPOSITE from APEX Clearing online account of mine today (02/14/2023), and the 1099 generated date was 02/09/2023 but I am unable to login to TurboTax using Apex Clearing Corp credentials

I tried my APEX Clearing Corp user credentials in TurboTax to bring in 1099 into TurboTax, it does not work?

I tried my APEX credentials user id as the Account number mentioned in 1099 composite as username and social as password in TurboTax integration but both way not working.

It used to work fine until last year but not anymore. I am looking for help in this matter.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies