1099-misc box 7 non employee compensation forces a schedule c

I'm Trying to enter a 1099-Misc I received for filling ins claims for a Doctor.  I was doing it for free but got paid $1200.00. I got the 1099.  I can't enter it into Turbo Tax without it forcing a Schedule C.  At the federal review I'm being asked for a business code.  I can't get past this schedule C situation to file the return

If you were doing it for free, and the 1,200 was a stipend, you can enter it that way.

If they were paying you as a contract employee, it's self-employment. 

If self-employment, it's on Schedule C

If a stipend: 

Click Federal

Click Wages & Income

Click “See All Income” if needed

Scroll down (PAST SELF-EMPLOYMENT) to “Other Common Income”

Click “Show more”

Scroll down to “Form 1099-MISC”

Click Start

Enter the 1099-MISC and Continue

On the “Describe the reason for this 1099-MISC” screen enter something like “Stipend” and Continue

Select “None of these apply” and Continue

Select “No, it didn’t involve work like main job” and continue through the interview selecting the appropriate answers for a one-time payment to cover expenses and not job related work

The amount from the 1099-MISC will be reported as Other income on the 1040 line 7a, not as Self-employment