skburlesontx

Purchased turbotax Home and Business at costco, MacOS is outdated and I cannot load the latest update computer is too old. Can I file online without having to pay again?

Purchased TT Business and Home from COSTCO a few days ago.

My MAC OS is OS X.  It cannot the upgraded to OS XI which is req'd for Turbo Tax 2017.  

Now, I need to file online...my only option.  Cant run out and buy a new computer, today! 

Can't afford to pay again for filing online, either..  

Can I provide proof of purchase or something to avoid a second disbursement?

MichelleLO

Please reach out to one of our Customer Support Specialists for assistance with CD/Download purchase.

The below FAQ contains instructions on how to reach the right department for your situation or question:

MichelleLO