turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

thejarvis

Cannot sign into E*TRADE Securities. I logged into my Intuit account and then provided my E*TRADE credentials and signon always fails. Login was verified manually.

I tried upper and lowercase as well for user name. Signon always fails for E*Trade.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Cannot sign into E*TRADE Securities. I logged into my Intuit account and then provided my E*TRADE credentials and signon always fails. Login was verified manually.

Proposed work around: There is an option to type in your information manually with in TurboTax. Choose the option "I will type it myself" to skip the automated import. This will require that you to first go to the E*Trade site, download the relevant PDFs and come back in to TurboTax to enter the data manually. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

pasdoyle

cannot sign into Intuit

pasdoyle

I don't understand what that site is.

Hi @pasdoyle! What is the Intuit site that you are trying to log into? I am happy to try and provide help if needed. 

LindaB1993
Expert Alumni

Please signin into the E*Trade site directly and fill in what was needed. Then TurboTax should import E*Trade info just fine.

If you've logged into the E*Trade site and did not get a prompt for more information then my answer does not apply.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies