dwcabral0509

Program not allowing input of figure for amount of dividends on 1099 div from US Goverment, keeps looping to review again, and again, and again. Is this a bug?

harleyjj

I have a similar problem with a line from my 1099-B. It gets flagged for review, and then I reenter the date and it just loops back to the same item over and over.  I can't submit my return due to this.

SForrestLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

If the product is looping or running slow, try deleting cookies, cache, and browsing history. Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ regarding how to delete cookies, cache, and browsing history: Troubleshooting online issues