Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

PIN Numvber

I have been using TurboTax for years and this year I am really frustrated.  My 1040-SR was rejected due to an incorrect AIG number.  I corrected it as directed by the TurboTax support.  I used my AIG number from my 2019 return only to have it rejected again.  When I tried to contact TurboTax again, I cannot connect.  Now when I go back into TurboTax to review and correct thePIN number, I cannot even get to that page.  I pushed the transmit button, to see if I could change the pin there.  No, it just submitted my tax return again.  At some point, I hope the IRS doesn't reject me to the point I have to file by mail.  This is not an ideal way to submit because even before the COVID pandemic, sending mail to the US from Thailand, where we reside, was never a sure thing.  I have had several things lost in the mail from Thailand to the US or visa versa.  

Please address this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,

Patricia Nakornthap

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

PIN Numvber

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/rejections/help/what-if-i-entered-the-correct-agi-and-i-m-still-ge...

Please give feedback. If this helps click “Thumb” or “Best Answer” if it’s a solution.

PIN Numvber

do you have a five digit PIN that you selected a year ago.?

If so, use that and leave the AGI field empty.

You have to start the FILE step-by-step over from the beginning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies