jeanne-bruneau

Payment method error--TT not accepting any of several attempts to pay with a credit card. I am in Portugal and tried several U.S.-based cards.

Error: There was an error with your Card Number or Security Code
But there isn't and tried several cards.

If you have a US credit card with a US billing address then you will have to temporarily change your mailing address to the billing address for the credit card.

Click on My Info on the left side of the online program screen.  Edit your Mailing Address.  After the mailing address has been changed return to the File section of the program in Step 2 to complete the payment process.  Once the payment has been processed return to My Info and change the Mailing Address back to the original address.

jeanne-bruneau

@DoninGA  thanks a million! I had seen this solution to another post from a few days ago.  It didn't come up in the "chat bot" suggestions oddly enough.  It did work and now I can change back to my country of residency so I can finish up with Uncle Sam. Cheers!