Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Other taxable income

I have a rental property that was only rented 4 days and earned <$600 so there is no 1099MISC.  It is entered as "other taxable Income" on the Federal. Where do I enter this income on the PA State return?

2 Replies
Expert Alumni

Other taxable income

You do not have to enter the income again.  The income from your Federal return is transferred to your State income tax return.  This means the other taxable income was already included on your state income tax return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
New Member

Other taxable income

Because the income was reported as "Other" the state portion could not determine if it was taxable so it wasn't added.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings