turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

aofria

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Anyone have any progression?

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Mine still same b.s @aofria

Think I’ll stop checkin and wait til it deposits!!
aofria

Mine too.. ugh.. fml.. I want my money and I want it now.. lol

Anyone get their state yet?
fawny14

Nope, still says processing...ugh..wtf

nope nothing

I filed on FEB 7. Mine still says the "under review" thing. Today was a "big update" on there site. seems like a lot of people got there dates today. I'm hoping i get my DDD this week. Im starting to really doubt it though.
aofria

I didn't see anyone as if yet get their ddd.. they update after 10am I'm pretty sure

I spoke to a rep on the phone she said if my DDD dont show by monday to call back. Its ben proceasing for two weeks now

Been*
polk-tae8

Finally switched to your return is being processed from further review. Filed 1/29 received and accepted the same day.
fawny14

I just checked, still says processing... unreal.  What is the phone number there?

I have a feeling calling and waiting on the phone is not gonna make a difference...guess it will come either next week or the last day of the month (shrugs)
bwa9

Or last day of the year lol
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies