turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

aofria

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Now the wait for a ddd.. ugh

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Getsome226 it will changed to deposit day. Patience is a virtue
fawny14

Yay mine changed to being processed
polk-tae8

Filed 1/29 accepted the same day still says further review 35+ days now.

Accepted 1/24 still on further review

Still waiting on a ddd after it went from further review to processing over a week now. WTH
aofria

I noticed it's about 10 days from changing to processed to dd

Mines finally just says processing...doesn't say may need further review anymore

im getting pissed its been saying processing for a week now i need my money i have a family trip to disney. i need my spending money because my paychecks for rent. im not even get that much back. only $850 back. whats taking so long i filed on feb 3rd.
aofria

I filed the 18th of jan... yesterday just changed to processed ..

Mine was accepted on 1/24. I went from processing to further review. And than finally back to processing yesterday! How long after does it take to get a DDD? Last year I got my state before my FED-this year is crazy.
lela2613

Mine was accepted 1/30 and has been in further review SINCE next week will literally be 5 calendar weeks and when I called all they could tell me was it was still in the processing center and I’m not being audited to be patient what the hell is taking so long
huggss33

Mines just went to process instead of that review bs so hopefully soon

I filed mine on 1/24 i already got my fed weeks ago and nothing from the ny state yet all it says is We have received your return and it is being processed. No further information is available at this time. WTF does this even mean i dont have a DDD at all and its frustrating its already been over 40 days

It's been 31 days jessibeltre I filed the same day don't count the day u did it or weekends or Feb 19th it was a holiday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies