Solved: On the page, "Do You Still Need These Forms?" It asks whether or not a 1099-INT still applies. How would I know if turbotax can't figure it out?

On the page, "Do You Still Need These Forms?" It asks whether or not a 1099-INT still applies. How would I know if turbotax can't figure it out?

It asks if the form still applies.

Did have any interest income (1099-INT) in 2018? Please double check the interest entries:

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click “Take Me To My Return
  3. Click on the Search box and type “1099INT”.
  4. Click on “Jump to 1099INT”.

If you did not receive interest in 2018 but it shows interest information then you can delete the 1099-INT by clicking on “Delete/Trash icon” next to the 1099INT you wish to delete.

1. Login to your TurboTax Account 
  2. Click “Take Me To My Return
  4. Click on “Jump to 1099INT”.

Why can't turbotax do that for me?