Solved: Okay so my husband use the self employed to file and neither one of us is self employed it wont let us downgrade so my question is will it hurt us or should we be okay.

Okay so my husband use the self employed to file and neither one of us is self employed it wont let us downgrade so my question is will it hurt us or should we be okay.

when you select how you want to file he selected self employed and neither of us are self employed. it wont let me downgrade. He just didn't read before selecting. I am just trying to figure out if it will hurt us or if we would be okay 

It will not make the income taxes on the return be higher than if you used a lower version of TurboTax, so you will be Okay.

When you start next year, TurboTax will say immediately you are in "Self-Employed" and then will ask if you want to continue in this product and you need to answer "No" to this.

Thank you