turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will TurboTax Free Edition allow me to enter 1099G, 1095A, and 1095B forms? I need to be able to enter all three. Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

Will TurboTax Free Edition allow me to enter 1099G, 1095A, and 1095B forms? I need to be able to enter all three. Thanks!

No, you will need TurboTax Deluxe to file your Form 1099-G

Nothing is really free from Intuit and Turbotax. Its very very greedy. If you make less then $66,000 you can get a free provider from the IRS website.

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

If you qualify for the IRS FreeFile program there is a separate TurboTax product for this.  It can be found HERE but does require a separate login and password.  

The commercial version of TurboTax is a paid product, with limited free options for the simplest of returns, but the free edition on the commercial website is not intended for taxpayers who would like to use the IRS sponsored FreeFile program.  

@playapatrol

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies