Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

No need for CPA this year

Last year I used TurboTax Self Employed Live, and was happy for the support. This year, I don't need Live, I have just about completed my taxes without assistance, and don't anticipate needing the support in the next 12 months. How do I downgrade my subscription? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

No need for CPA this year

I am attaching a TurboTax link which shows you how to remove the feature, click here:  Remove Live

Please read below before you remove it.  

TurboTax Live is an online product that lets you get help and guidance from a tax expert when preparing your taxes. When you use TurboTax Live, you can work with a tax expert whenever you need assistance. You can even talk to a tax expert live while you both look at your return.  For example, you want to know why your refund dropped this year compared to last year.  Or why your child does not qualify for the Child Tax Credit.  

We want you to feel 100% confident when you file so we offer the following guarantee: if you pay an IRS or state penalty (or interest) because of an error that a TurboTax tax expert, CPA, or attorney made while providing topic-specific tax advice, a section review, or acting as a signed preparer for your return, we'll pay you the penalty and interest.

To learn more, click here: TurboTax Live

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies