turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cowboyjtd

Never got card

Can anybody tell me how to get the turbo card I have never received it. In the app is shows I have my state refund but not federal yet but it hasn't been quite 21 days. I still haven't received my card been trying to find a way to ask for another can't find?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CassLO
Intuit Alumni

Never got card

Please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number. Then follow these steps (I have called the system to create this steps for you) :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date.

You can also submit a request for assistance with your card here: Submit a request – TPG - Taxpayer

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

For your federal return, the IRS issues most refunds in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. Continue to monitor the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

Please see the link below for more information:

What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days? - TurboTax Support Video

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
DWQueen59

Never got card

I am having the same problem. It will not leet me activate, it doesn't recognize me social. My whole family uses turbo tax but first time getting a card. We will use another tax site next year for sure!!

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies