Jamil1989

Need to know which card has my stimulus

I have different user names and I don’t know the passwords or emails or numbers anymore and I still haven’t received my stimulus. How can I access my other account so I can see my cards that’s on that account?

MaryM428

Need to know which card has my stimulus

You need to contact Green Dot Bank and ask those questions.

Here is the contact information for Green Dot Bank

Jamil1989

Need to know which card has my stimulus

But my card is through Turbo tax. I just need help to reset my password so I can login but I also want to know how many cards I have on my account 

Need to know which card has my stimulus

@Jamil1989 wrote:

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Visa Debit Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo® Visa® Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Intuit and Turbo are trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc.