Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Need Help

I submitted my taxes on 27 January with a mistake which I couldn’t correct after submitting . I Never received my taxes , how do I go about contacting someone in hopes of getting them done correctly to receive my money ?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Need Help

It depends.


Was your return accepted?  If so, you will need to file an amended return to correct your return.


How to amend my return


If you are trying to determine the status of your federal refund, you can check the following link.


Check my refund status


Please see the attached for more specific information as it applies to your particular state if applicable. 


How to track my refund 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies