My WI state return was efiled and was accepted but I received an email stating I need to mail in the extra form. What extra form? I've never had to do this before

I got the same email. I went to the print center and chose to print all WI and turbo tax forms then that is where they told me which forms I needed.....BUT first go to the WI dept of Rev website and track your start return.... my return was already processed and completed before I sent the forms they needed in. Not sure if their was a glich with turbo tax and the WI tax forms because I got my return already without the forms being processed. Check and see if the return is completed on the WI dept of rev website.. if not then send them in. most likely you will need to send the WRA form along with rent certificate.