turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My turbotax is nearly completed and stuck in step 3 of get ready to save and file your returns. It won't let me continue to that one. it's in a loop on step 2

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

My turbotax is nearly completed and stuck in step 3 of get ready to save and file your returns. It won't let me continue to that one. it's in a loop on step 2

The forms and schedules included in your tax return are probably not yet finalized for e-filing.

Click on the Review tab and there should be a list of forms and schedules with availability dates.

RadRoy56

Had the same problem. The review tab helped clarify the situation. Thanks

precise and good information always..

Did this got resolved....I'm having the same issue I'm stuck on the last step of filling my forms to IRS...when I entered my whole direct deposit information of step 2....the 3rd step "Step 3 Get ready to save and file your returns" doesn't activate to continue.3rd step stuck.PNG

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You are commenting on an older thread that may have outdated information.  

Please try the following steps which may help clear the loop you are experiencing:

• Log completely out of Turbo Tax.
  • Then, clear your cache and cookies within your browser and completely close out of it.  I have included the Help Articles below if you need assistance with clearing cache or cookies.
  • Re-open the browser and log back into Turbo Tax and see if this fixes the situation.
    • You can also try a different browser as well, or "incognito mode".

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please reach back out here in the thread and someone will follow up with the next steps. 

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies