turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

My turbo tax intuit says i need to update my browser, but my ipad browser is already updated. It will not let me move past this message to get to my return

Please try clearing your cookies in your browser and then log back into your TurboTax software.  Many times, this will help clear the issue and allow you to log back in. 

Instructions to clear cookies to restart TurboTax 

Your other option is to upload the app to load TurboTax onto your I-Pad.  

TurboTax App

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

My turbo tax intuit says i need to update my browser, but my ipad browser is already updated. It will not let me move past this message to get to my return

I cannot get turbotax to download on my iPad.  How do I do it thank you maureen

@Gillis1949 wrote:

I cannot get turbotax to download on my iPad.  How do I do it thank you maureen

What are you trying to download?  The TurboTax software?  If so, the TurboTax software can only be installed on personal computer, Win or Mac OS.  Not on a mobile device.

How do I get turbo to download on my ipad

I bought turbo on my iPad.  It will not download on my iPad. How do I pull it up on y computer 

mcm7951

How can I use the program if it won't let me in?

What a surprise...I get a message saying I'm denied entry to that URL....f*ck turbotax with a rusty spoon

POKC1978

I am done with turbotax!!! I have tried multiple times to log in and it keeps telling me to update my browser!

I even got to ss # and it still barfed!

I AM DONE!!!

S3XY LYFT
Returning Member

07/26/20  -  Followed instruction to the T, nothing worked. Thanks 

S3XY LYFT
Returning Member

In order to qualify for the  LYFT TurboTax Discount, it says:

Always access TurboTax through your Lyft account to get your discount.”

Thanks

im on my desk top like i always do my taxes

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Hello!  Did you have a question or are you having an issue?  Please post here for further assistance. 

RootDead4

HOW DO I ACCESS THE SOFTWARE?

SAYS "UNSUPPORTED BROWSER"

LinaJ2020
Expert Alumni

What browser are you using?  Try Chrome.

If you are filing with TurboTax online, follow these steps:

• Check your internet connection.  Try to log out and sign back in the program. 
  • Clear your cache and sign back into the program.  To clear cache, click here: Cache
  • You may also try a different browser.  
  • Try again.

If still unsolved, call our Support team @ TurboTax contact

@ RootDead4

bvavra

I already downloaded and paid for the Mac version of turbo tax.  I need to get a refund for it and then try to find the ipad version.. how do I go about both?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies