My taxes won't transmit

lmonnseratt

My taxes won't transmit

I've submitted all of the correct information, so why won't my taxes transmit? Do I have to send them by mail or wait until after 01/30/20 to submit them?

DonnaLO

My taxes won't transmit

The IRS began accepting returns on 1/27/2020.  If you are missing a form that won't be available until 1/30 then, yes you will have to fill in any necessary information in that form before you can transmit.  However, if you are receiving a rejection code, please re-post and let us know what that code is so we can assist further.

It's possible your return requires a form that is not yet ready. This will help you track when forms will become available.

Federal: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

State:https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

stacks215215

My taxes won't transmit

Wont transmit my taxes at this time, it is the 2019 taxes, i paid to do them and still got charged more so now return is only $19 and it won't transmit. What do i do now? If i have to print and mail, how do i get my money back?

HelenC12

My taxes won't transmit

Yes, you have to print and mail your 2019 income tax returns. Only current year income tax returns can be e-filed. 

To request a refund of a TurboTax product, see How do I request a refund for my TurboTax product?