Solved: My states tax return was not accepted. tis was due incomplete info on driver license which were corrected. the resubmission did not go through, with message cancelled.

agalabi

My states tax return was not accepted. tis was due incomplete info on driver license which were corrected. the resubmission did not go through, with message cancelled.

CarolynM

TurboTax knew there was a problem with drivers licenses causing rejections.

This was corrected on 3/16/2018.

Please try again. If you continue to have problems, please let us know and we will report to the technical team again.

CarolynM

This was corrected on 3/16/2018.