lizmcnally100

My state return rejected due to a software error in turbo tax and after refiling now I can't see my federal return refund?

JotikaT2

If your federal return was accepted when filing, it will no longer show up in TurboTax.  Therefore, you will not be able to see the refund amount as the tax return has already been processed and sent to the IRS.

Checking E-File status

See the link below to process your state return if your federal return was accepted.

Step to electronically file state return after federal return was filed

lizmcnally100

Your answer still doesn’t answer my question as I now can’t get any info on my federal return. I don’t know if two federal returns where filed one on 2/12/21 and the second on 3/4/21. This is my question. If both returns on the different dates were filed how does this affect my getting my refund. I did get an email on 2/13/21 stating my federal was accepted and did not get an email after filing on 3/4/21. Please advise. 

SForrestLO

Is this for the same SSN? You can't file two federal refunds under one SSN. If you filed twice, one will be rejected.

You can speak with an agent, they can see your information. This FAQ will provide you with the steps to contact an agent