My second stimulus payment as sent to a closed acc...

9415926655

My second stimulus payment as sent to a closed account. It was rejected by the bank and sent back to the IRS. Can TurboTax help me get the payment deposited.

I really need the money as soon as possible. I called the IRS and searched their whole website with no help.
rjs

The payment cannot be deposited in a closed account, and the IRS does not provide any way to change the account that the deposit is sent to. Since the bank rejected the deposit, the IRS will mail a check to you. You should get the check in about two weeks.

jennysprng

H&R Block was able to assist their customers why cant Turbo Tax?