stanleycanales

My returns were rejected by the IRS as the AGI doesn't match their records. I requested a transcript and they don't have records of my 2019 1040 return. can I entered 0?

On the transcript only showed a choice of a letter of verification for non fillers? Last year I used Turbo Tax and sent the return by mail as I had to pay. Can I try using 0 as the AGI and resend again?

Yes, enter a 0 for the 2019 AGI and e-file again.

stanleycanales

OK I'll try that.

Thank You for your prompt answer.

stanleycanales

It did worked ! After I entered 0 IRS accepted the return. Thank You 

Hopefully the IRS eventually processes your 2019 return.  Or they might not have received it.  Were you expecting a refund or had a tax due?  

stanleycanales

I did mail the return by mail as I owed taxes along with the payment. But it seems that they don’t have the actual return even though the transcript showed the money I owed after I completed the return. I don’t know if I will need to send again the return or if is okay just to leave it the way it is. Anyway they accepted my 2020 return now. Thank you for your reply