My return keeps getting denied because of my Georg...

My return keeps getting denied because of my Georgia return . Is there a way I can just delete Georgia return because I did not receive any income for Georgia

Are you a Georgia resident? If you did not receive income for there, why are you filing a state return?

Yes I am a Georgia resident .

Yes, you can delete your state return in TurboTax Online as long as you haven't paid or registered yet.

1. Sign in and open your return if you don't already have it open.
  2. From the left menu, select State (if you don't see this menu, select the menu icon in the upper-left) and then select Continue on the Let's get your state taxes done right screen.
  3. On the Status of your state returns screen select Delete to the right of your state, then answer Yes.

If you don't see the option to delete your state (you'll probably see Edit instead), you've already paid your TurboTax fees (including the state fee) or registered your free version while the state was on your return. If you've done either of these things, you can't delete your state return.