Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Where does it say your dd on turbo?

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

My sister filed after me and claim both ACTC and CTC and got her refund today

I dont get how they are doing the taxes seems messed up

My sister also claimed actc and eic and also got refund today..!!!wtf is going on??

I've claimed both the actc and the eic hopefully since it is the 15th tomorrow they will let us know something soon and or deposit the money into our accounts. I feel as if I've waited forever just to receive my money...

Right am here like just approve it already I have bills to pay off

Any updates?
reereej39

Mines still says the path act

I still have the same “your return is being processed” message.

This is day 15 since I’ve filed.
wilkab

I e-filed the 30th with dependents paid extra to get it in 2 weeks!!!! Why people like to play with others people’s money ?????????

I'm hearing will get it by the 22nd
reidkyle1

My question is this
TurboTax has completely ignored this situation I have used this website for many years now could not be more disappointed with their stupid copy and paste responses and lack of any help what so ever.  So if I went to say h&r block would they have paid me up front like those places do even with the EIC because I really don't want to use this service any longer
reereej39

Hopefully everyone gets their money before the 27th
reidkyle1

NY state is also holding returns till federal releases FYI
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies