Solved: My question is for product support but I don't see how to post a question on this web site to them. I was charged twice for turbo tax for 2017 can I get 1 refunded?

My question is for product support but I don't see how to post a question on this web site to them. I was charged twice for turbo tax for 2017 can I get 1 refunded?

For help with a billing issue, you will need to speak to TurboTax by phone on Tuesday.  This is mainly a user community forum and nothing account-specific can be handled here.

NOTE:  Are you a TurboTax Advantage member with an annual subscription?  If so, you may have two accounts and perhaps you were charged in each one.   In any case, when you speak to Support ask them to see if you have 2 accounts.  If so, you should cancel one of the Advantage subscriptions so this doesn't happen again next year.

Here's how to reach Customer Support on Tuesday:

If you are an Advantage member, log into your  Advantage account and scroll down past the FAQ links.  Near the bottom of the page you should find a special Advantage phone number to directly contact Customer Support.

If you are not an Advantage member, use the form at the link below to schedule a callback. This time of year they are open 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM Eastern) Mon-Fri.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

Did you buy 2 downloaded versions by accident ?  

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form.