My husband and I always file our taxes jointly. I ...

My husband and I always file our taxes jointly. I have a ssn and he has an itin number. Will I receive the stimulus check for myself and my two children who have social security numbers?

See this IRS website for stimulus payment information - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

I think we are not eligible based on my understanding of reading certain website. This  is really bad. Even I am in the same situation. My husband has a SSN and I have a ITIN and we did not receive stimulus package.

IRS is not stating it clearly. It just says SSN has to be there but does not mention if one spouse has and other does not.

Turbo tax we need your assistance here.