turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My husband and I always file our taxes jointly. I have a ssn and he has an itin number. Will I receive the stimulus check for myself and my two children who have social security numbers?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My husband and I always file our taxes jointly. I have a ssn and he has an itin number. Will I receive the stimulus check for myself and my two children who have social security numbers?

See this IRS website for stimulus payment information - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

I think we are not eligible based on my understanding of reading certain website. This  is really bad. Even I am in the same situation. My husband has a SSN and I have a ITIN and we did not receive stimulus package.

IRS is not stating it clearly. It just says SSN has to be there but does not mention if one spouse has and other does not.

Turbo tax we need your assistance here.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies