• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbarkan2
Level 2

My Form 8962 rounding each individual month and therefore my annual totals do not match my Form 1095 and is causing my tax credit repayment to be higher. Why is this?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fanfare
Level 15

My Form 8962 rounding each individual month and therefore my annual totals do not match my Form 1095 and is causing my tax credit repayment to be higher. Why is this?

you have to fix this by reducing half of them by a dollar

It is important that the final total is exactly correct.

This is a bug in TurboTax.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
fanfare
Level 15

you have to fix this by reducing half of them by a dollar

This is a bug in TurboTax.

dbarkan2
Level 2

Thank you for your response. Is it not a problem that half of my monthly amounts will then be incorrect and not match my 1095-A?
fanfare
Level 15

myklj

This problem STILL occurs as of 1-18-19 for 2018 form 8962 credit reporting (online version).
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v