debra2019

My form 1099-R only has a PO box address for the payer's address but requesting a street address and searching the net can only find PO box numbers. How can I get one?

LisaBr

TurboTax will accept the P.O. Box in the street address box.  Many large companies use a P.O. Box for central mail receiving instead of their actual street addresses.

The important information for the IRS is the Payers 9-digit Employer Identification Number (EIN) and your Social Security Number.  Of course the most important information to the IRS is your actual income received, taxes paid and codes in box 7.