1solidbrandon

My federal state return says ready to mail does it mean that my taxes are on the way?

AndreaC1

1. If you are seeing that, it means you chose the File by Mail option instead of e-File. So you will need to print and mail your return if you choose to file a paper return or you are prompted to mail the return. 

This link will give you the instructions on how to print and mail if you are using the TurboTax Online version of the software https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348

2. If you prefer to switch to e-file, you can find the steps to do that below. Click on "Change to e-file your return in TurboTax Online versions" below and it will show you the instructions for how to do that.