turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My Federal has been filed & accepted on 4/13/19. I need to add tax payment 1040es I paid in 2018. How can I get the 'Tax Payments Worksheet' form ?

My Federal has been accepted 4/13/19 afternoon. I need to amend by adding tax I paid in (1040es) 2018. I need help on this situation. Do I redo the whole Federal again or can I get the special form to add amount I paid in 2018?

Name: Sam Remove PII]

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Cindy0H

My Federal has been filed & accepted on 4/13/19. I need to add tax payment 1040es I paid in 2018. How can I get the 'Tax Payments Worksheet' form ?

You do not need to amend. We had this happen to us last year. The IRS wrote us a letter saying we missed entering a payment and that we owe less. We even got a refund! Do not amend. The IRS will take care of it. Just keep good records.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Cindy0H

You do not need to amend. We had this happen to us last year. The IRS wrote us a letter saying we missed entering a payment and that we owe less. We even got a refund! Do not amend. The IRS will take care of it. Just keep good records.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies