My efile was rejected due to Code 8960_Hold. it doesn't tell me what this is or what to update in my filing in turbo tax

when will the 8960_hold issue be resolved and will be return be automatically refilled?

i just opened my rejected return. TurboTax updated file and then went to my return. Does that mean the update you did will now mean the return will be accepted?

I also got this Code 8960_Hold rejection. I just updated TurboTax by going to the tab Online->Check for Updates, but how do I know this update contains the 8960_Hold fix? Also, once the updated version is restarted, what should I do? Should I just run REVIEW again? Turbotax "Check E-file Status" lacks information, it just says "Go back through your federal return from the beginning." Does that mean I have to redo everything?

I did not have to redo all the steps again. When checking for updates after the rejection, I saw both Federal and State had updates to apply. Looks like just downloading them does the trick. I ran Final Check just in case but not sure if it made any difference. Then I went on to refile about 9 hours ago and Federal was accepted in just 15 minutes!

HELP!!!

If I set up payment to pay from my bank account at a later date, do I need to set up payment again since I  got this rejection or is the original payment still being processed?

After i opened my mac turboxtax, it auto checks for update and downloaded an update and restarted. I refiled and this time its approved within 30mins.

I tried again today and it is accepted within 15 minutes.

in my case it was the payment date, I went back, changed the date to five days forward and the return was accepted within 45 minutes. I used the regular steps that the software provides when it took me to refiling. The date"mistake "was shown by the software, just follow the turbotax commands.

Your tax return is on hold pending a product update expected to be released by March 28th. Please check again for updates..
It will be fixed tomorrow

Then why doesn't TurboTax state it on the website???  People have to google it to get an answer?  Not good!

+1 Explain this with your status update!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - There was no explanation of what this error was when logging in and no guidance on how to fix it. I had to search for error to find this answer. This is poor communication.

2 - My returns were not submitted as expected due to a product error. Intuit should issue a partial refund or credit for next year.

Also, this answer was provided by someone who was not marked or indicated as a turbo tax employee, how can I trust it?