Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My E*Trade supplemental tax information form states that I have "Non-1099 Distributions" from Enterprise Products Partners. It is categorized as Partnership Distribution. Where and how do I enter this income?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My E*Trade supplemental tax information form states that I have "Non-1099 Distributions" from Enterprise Products Partners. It is categorized as Partnership Distribution. Where and how do I enter this income?

you don't.  Enterprise is a publicly traded partnership. so you will be getting a k-1 from them and it's some of the info on the k-1 that needs to be entered into your return

you can register at this location to download the k-1. it's available now or you can wait for it in the mail.

https://www.taxpackagesupport.com/enterprise 

while you can download a TXF file from the site once registered (the***  link) to import into Turbotax, there's info on the K-1 that can't be imported. some may be irrelevant to an individual. if you sold shares there's supplemental info on the sale that must be used and can't be imported.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

you don't.  Enterprise is a publicly traded partnership. so you will be getting a k-1 from them and it's some of the info on the k-1 that needs to be entered into your return

you can register at this location to download the k-1. it's available now or you can wait for it in the mail.

https://www.taxpackagesupport.com/enterprise 

while you can download a TXF file from the site once registered (the***  link) to import into Turbotax, there's info on the K-1 that can't be imported. some may be irrelevant to an individual. if you sold shares there's supplemental info on the sale that must be used and can't be imported.

Thank you so much, I was able to get the K-1 from the link you provided and start filling the Schedule K-1 on TurboTax. I see from K-1 that K-3 is applicable. From the IRS website looks like the new K3 forms wont be made available until March 20th, 2022. Do I need to then file an extension and wait for K3 to be provided by Enterprise? 

Thanks a lot for your help!

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

IRS deadline for companies to send out Schedule K-1 (including all supplemental information) is March 31. You can wait until early April to make a decision on filing an extension since you should receive the complete K-1, enter the K-3 information, and e-file by the deadline. Remember that if you owe tax, the deadline to pay remains the same - April 18, 2022 for your 2021 tax return - even if you file an extension.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you PatriciaV

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies