Solved: My daughter is 23 yrs a full-time student and earned $8100 working part time as a clerk. Can I claim her as a dependent if so will I be able to use your online filing?

My daughter is 23 yrs a full-time student and earned $8100 working part time as a clerk. Can I claim her as a dependent if so will I be able to use your online filing?

Yes you can claim her.  You can enter her using the online version or Desktop program.  Add her under My Info.  Read the screens slowly and carefully.

She will probably need to file her own return for her income.  Did she get a W2?  Was any tax withholding taken out in box 2?  Be sure on her return she checks the box that says she can be claimed on someone else’s return.  That is very important!  How to start another online return

Https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894512-how-do-i-start-another-return-in-turbotax-online 

Yes she did get a W2 and withholding was taken out

She should file.  I think she might get all the withholding back.