My CO state efile was accepted today. By when will the tax be debited from my account as I am due taxes according to turbo tax efile status.

Employee Writer

Around the April 15 deadline, it can take a few days for them to debit your payment, even though you specified today or even earlier. This is completely normal and you won't get into trouble for late payment if they debit it several days after the date you requested. Keep in mind that the government is getting hammered with hundreds of thousands of filings around the deadline, and things are going to take a little longer than usual.