mason090815

My 23 year old daughter and her son live with me. She doesnt work. { Maybe worked a few months out of the year} Can I claim each of them?

KarenW

You may be able to claim her as your dependent if:  1) she is not a qualifying child of any other taxpayer; 2) they either lived with you the entire year or are related to the taxpayer (your child must live with you more than half the year); 3) their gross income is less than $4,050.  And the taxpayer must provide more than half of the person's support for the year.

KarenW