Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Has anyone with a DDD of 2/22 have the funds deposited yet to their bank?? I am only asking since I have mines coming out of my taxes and I know that the bank turbo tax uses has to collect their money first before releasing funds....kind was hoping it could happen early lol.
Jd0924

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Did you first have the tax topic 152 or the path message before u called irs.  Because when there is something wrong when processing its usually a code identifying the issue, with your return. @ejinks23 @rita801 a

I called and I was told that I have a letter being sent out.
rita801

@ejinks23 no tax topic and even when I tried to get a transcript to see what the problem is I still can't get one due to them asking for a loan number mortgage number or credit card. So I'm a just wait til tomorrow to see since its my21st day
rita801

@rchellet15 is that what that mean? Did they daily its a letter to verify or what is the letter about

Says im getting it by 2-22-18 which is thursday
Jd0924

Did u have the tax topic or the path message? @rchellet15
rita801

@bobby198035 that's excellent
ejinks23

Yes I have the tax topic 152. It has been there every since it got accepted on tge 2nd. And is still there but I still have the letter coming. No bars.
Jd0924

Thats good @bobby198035

I HAD THE TAX TOPIC @Mrs.Harris16 , SHE STATED WHEN I CALLED IT WAS IDENTITY VERIFICATION @rita801 . YOU CAN CALL 800.829.0582 EXT 652, THE WAIT IS NO LONGER THAN 10 MINS IF THAT, AND IF YOU CALL JUST SAY A DATE THAT PUTS YOU PAST 21DAYS AND THEY WILL LOOK AT THE RETURN. YOU MAY HAVE TO CALL A FEW TIMES TO GET THRU T

Mine says the 22nd if I did mine with a tax service will it still be in there on thursday
rita801

@rchellet15 I did that today. I told them I filed Jan 29th he came back like no you filed Feb 1st and I can't give you info. You ha e to call back tomorrow it will be yo 21day
ejinks23

It honestly depends on the person that answers the phone when you call. Some will help, some will not. I called 3 times until I got a really nice guy that was willing to give me the info and tell me what my letter was about. And I haven't reached 21 days yet..
rita801

@ejinks23 I called the number that @rchellet15 put up a hour ago. The lady said that if you claimed the eitc or the actc that nobody I mean nobody will be getting no money until the 27th or even later. She also told me that it wasn't 21days yet and that she could t give Ne info on my account. Was your letter for verification or something else
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies