turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I had coverage all year but changed plans during the year so I received two 1095a forms.  I was able to enter the months I had coverage and leave the months I was covered by the other plan blank and get through that section but when I went to review my federal return it told me to check the calculations in my 1095a forms.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

48 Replies

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

i am getting the same thing

same error here.  

I also have two forms to file.  It worked fine for me when I filed Jan. 31 but now I'm amending and the same information gives that error.  Reference Code: 2-221-702

Also, I tried deleting my two 1095a forms and adding them again.  No luck, same error during review.  
blake88d

me too! i have two forms and it wont let me file. someone help!

same here (1200 EST, 8-March-2019), and just a straightforward (if really high: our county has the highest ACA rates in the country, lucky us...) payments for the entire year

SAME! Ive readded both my kids and husbands and it just skips to the next one. Its obvi a bug with them, hopefully they get it fixed soon.

Same!!! Someone help
blake88d

I hope so too. Whats worse is i already paid 60$ for deluxe and somehow now I cant file? That's backwards. I'm going to try to call later. It would be nice if someone from turbotax chimed in here!

Same error, paid 60 for deluxe, 40 for state return and 40 for paying via my return and can't even finish filing. If they can't fix in time for me to file my taxes via turbotax (I'll only wait until April 1) I won't be using turbotax again.

Getting the same error!

Two things: as of sometime on Saturday (9 March) it was possible to go through the original check and get to a point -- where you could file *by mail* (e-filing is still blocked). [Well, now that I think of it, that might get blocked further down the path...we didn't try to complete things that way...]

We then went back and finally found that somehow we'd gotten a blank "person" on the forms for the 1095A (sorry, forget the exact details as my wife made the discovery and correction). Eliminating that, and the form went through and we were able to e-file. Not sure if this is the only thing that triggers that specific error, but correcting it (which, of course, made no difference in the tax calculations) solved the problem for us.

I think it has something to do with the medical expenses deductions. I did not enter any amount for my medical expenses however it says i entered $785 and there is no way to remove this. i Even use the "tax tools" and manually delete my medical expenses but it still says I entered $785.
blake88d

Just talked to a turbo tax tech support. Basically they told me I just have to wait for an update to file my taxes. They are aware of the problem, but who knows how concerned they really are with fixing it at this point. So my 60$ has been taken, and no real answer to when i'll be able to file my taxes. Great!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies