Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

after waiting a week for Turbotax to do nothing I called my local H&R block yesterday and was able to get an appointment the same day to have my taxes done. I have a small business and I got married last year but it only cost $375.00 for our complicated tax situation. If you need your taxes done ASAP i highly recommend you give them a call.

I keep getting a message to review my 1095a forms because "Your calculations could not be completed" Has anyone else encountered this problem?

I was able to speak to a couple of reps that did 2 things for me. One sent me the desktop Home & Business Version, One gave me a code to apply to the H&O version since I already paid. Well, there is nowhere to put a code no matter what I do. Taxes still not filed and TurboTax completely ignoring every one of us. And today, I get to play on the phone with them to get a refund. I know that I will never ever use TurboTax again and will never recommend it to ANYONE ANYWHERE!!!
lpz-day

Still no ETA?? I'm considering the desktop version but since others have said it didn't work, I'm hesitant! Perhaps H&R Block is the better move?

FYI - I tried again just now and did not encounter the error.  So in my case at any rate, they appear to have resolved the issue (and have not told anyone here about it!).
lpz-day

Second. I just tried it again and it did not encounter the error. I haven't received any notice but it definitely seems as they are fixing it.

Worked for me also!   Would have been nice if they'd have let us know it was fixed.

Thanks I am going to try.   I have been told to wait for the fix also.
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

We're working on a solution to this issue. Please click here to receive email notifications when any updates related to this issue become available.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7281954

blake88d

Thanks DawnC. Hopefully this is resolved soon or at least a safe workaround.
tconnorb1

Any idea as to when this glitch will be fixed?  Been using turbotax for over 15 years and don't want to go somewhere new but also need to get filed and refund back ASAP!!??

Same here.   Any idea when it will be fixed.  
DK2

TurboTax when will you fix this? You've known about this for weeks, you took my money ($200) for your website, but you wont let me actually e-file. You're just stealing my money without letting me submit my taxes. Please fix the error!
tedsmoore

Agreed, same issue. Can we be possibly be given download codes for TurboTax desktop for the time being?

Can this issue be fixed please? The deadline for tax season is coming up.
lpz-day

Is there an ETA on fixing the problem?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies